AIM
evasangel

Christmas with Jesus Christmas with Jesus

Very Good

Great graphics with good voice acting. The lyp sync was very good as well. Usually when you find something with those qualities the humor sucks however in this it was the oppisite. Keep up the good work.

Frogcloset responds:

nice all boxes ticked
thanks

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

It looked like you were back with your last one

But this one dragged it down alot. You one of my favorite authors however the humor now is getting kind of dare I say a little too stupid. I know back when you made dr. bob and mystery car they were stupid. But what always made me laugh was the funny voices. There was only one guy with another voice that made me laugh in this one. There wasnt much humor just random violence which you took the blood and bone out of. Go back to doing more of the funny stuff like in mystery kar where he gets stuck in the vcr or where dr bob talks to the little action figure thing. The bungee jumping one was good aswell however this in my opinion was one of the worse ones since the last few after your movie. I hope the villain thing works out well for you.

Dum simian 2 Dum simian 2

Amazing graphics

However for it being so short it left me wanting more :). I hope it didnt take all of those 3 years to make that. Still considering how good it was I wouldnt be surprised.

Supi responds:

7 days... :)

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Outstanding

The best sprite animating I have ever seen. You spared no detail in the fighting scenes. You even customized your sprites. Truly amazing. I cant wait to see the third part. Keep up the amzing work. :)

The Dog and The Sparrow The Dog and The Sparrow

Very funny

I knew something was going to eventually happen but I did not expect that :). Dont listen to the first guy that reviewed this submission. This is very good work and I hope you make more. Just make the preloader more interesting. I am surprised it has such a low score it deserves much better. By the way I love the way you respond to your reviews. Just like I did when I submitted my first submission. :D

DrPhilJeeves responds:

thank you for the great review. i personally think i could have done a much better job, but i was rushed to meet my teacher's deadline. i plan on making more stuff so i look forward to seeing what people think of my future work.

MK-Smokes Christmas 2 MK-Smokes Christmas 2

Not badly animated but..

Wasnt this same idea in mortal kombat mishaps or outtakes.

Sniper_ShootOut(Short) Sniper_ShootOut(Short)

Has alot of potential

The blood and the animation itself was pretty well done however. You shouldnt have submitted it until you have a real movie about it. Also a tip about the sniper scope. It would help if you made 1 layer of a black background with a circle in the middle for the scope itself. Even if you want you can add a click noise and then have it zoom in. If you dont know what I mean watch my movie farewell to you revised that should give the idea even if its not very well done by myself.

The Night Santa went mad! The Night Santa went mad!

Doesnt deserve the score it has

You only have that high score because of the song there was barely any animation just santa breating and a few things with motion guide. I have to agree with the guy before me when he said strapped with ammo from head to toe. You didnt give him any ammo at all as you scanned up and down. People are only giving this a good score because of the song and it has been done before.

Supermario Madness- Supermario Madness-

You suck

Just kidding that was pretty fun dont listen to what the guy said in front of me Id like to see him do better. Did you edit those sprites yourself cause they looked very unusual. The animation was very well done and it was quite fun to watch. Even though it was short it still was pretty good. Great job keep up the good work.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Yeah he was a fag ^^ yes i edited them myself there custom ones u like? lol thx dude i know it was short but meh still good right? xD

~king_david

Elmo's Gay adventures Elmo's Gay adventures

Well it made me chuckle...sort of..

Even though it didnt make any sense and really should have been blammed it still was kind of funny. Yet it was was horrible at the same time.