AIM
evasangel

Metroid; Beginings Metroid; Beginings

I see alot of work went into this

Very good game I see you worked real hard on it. Although the running animation looks a little fake so try working on that. Thats about it though good job.

Uber Breakout II Uber Breakout II

Good game

Very original idea and it was really fun. I hope you get front page for this.

Killing Spree v1 Killing Spree v1

Amazing scripting..

That was sooo much fun. Its going on my favorites. But you need to remake this with sound. Even the bakground could stay white if you just added sound. Add more weapons but whatever you do. DO NOT MAKE IT AN OBJECTIVE GAME. Dont make it levels or anything just a free ride killing spree. Awsome job

insurance hunter insurance hunter

Not bad..

Fairly entertaining and nice graphics. However gameplay got repeditive. Keep up the good work :)

3DRIVE 3DRIVE

Could use some improvement

Just improve the graphics on the car a little more. Also try to make the start and the replay screen look more official. I had a little bit of fun with this game however if you just improved the graphics a little it could be front page material :)

T tree tutorial christmas T tree tutorial christmas

That was about as useful as a dead housekeeper

I think we all know how to draw a cube and I think anyone who comes to newgrounds knows what frame by frame means. And if they did not know then how would they know what fbf meant. By the way you probably shouldnt have included your 5 year old voice ranting on.

Chazz responds:

I tried to make it sound more high pitched u dip shit

Madda Cheeb's Hop'n'Bop Madda Cheeb's Hop'n'Bop

You have everything except...

You just need some more creativity. There arnt enough things to do in it besides run. Weapons, swords or even a laser gun considering the desing of the charecter. The graphics were outstanding. One of the best I have seen. It also lacks in attacks and a variety of different levels instead of platforms would be welcome. Since its like the old mario games. Still the animation and the graphics made up for it. But if you worked in some different areas and attacks this would be in the top 50 for sure.

zeezeezee responds:

Others have also mentioned adding weapons or more to the game, but I (we) wanted to make it really simple and straight forward, a small number of controls, focused more on just fun and strategy. A sequel with different levels and perhaps weapons is a good idea, thanks.

Trampoline Gadget Final Trampoline Gadget Final

I was giving it a 4 but...

I accidently hit zero when I was moving the mouse. It was pretty fun but the mouse spinning before it hits the trampoline can be annoying. Its still a pretty fun game though. Sorry I blammed it I seriously didnt mean to. :) keep up the good work.

Christmas Castle Defense Christmas Castle Defense

Awsome.

That is by far the most fun I have had playing a newgrounds game. I see that some one said that more upgrades would have been welcome, however I do not see what kind of upgrades you could have. If you do think of something then I'd like to see it. This is going on my faves list right now. :)

Ultimate Maze Ultimate Maze

Not too bad

It would be good if you made just a few modifications i will list them the nice person i am :)
1. First off the music was not suited for this type of game. Put a nice easy listening toon not one by a real artist.
2.Take out the lines on the side and make the whole screen be the green area. I checked for any way to cheat and i found just go to the side of the screen then take the mouse of the screen then put it right at the place where the red is. So make every thing the boundary not just the spaces without a boundry.
3. Speed up the frame rate the cursor lagged just a little.
4. Improve the complexity of the maze. Dont just make it one path make it an actual maze. That would add to the game alot. It would also be alot more fun to play other than knowing exactly where to go. Make dead ends etc. If you can it would be kool if you had parts of the maze moving to increase the difficulty.
4. Make many many many levels. And increase the difficulty by narrowing the pathways more obstacles and of course a much more widespread maze.
Well those are my tips. Please respond on what you will do. :)

hype-hype responds:

ok, idont know if you played the game but there is dead ends! I think you're being harsh as this is my first submmission. Did you play all the levels, if you did you would know that it does get harder as you procced!!!!!!!