AIM
evasangel

Christmas with Jesus Christmas with Jesus

Very Good

Great graphics with good voice acting. The lyp sync was very good as well. Usually when you find something with those qualities the humor sucks however in this it was the oppisite. Keep up the good work.

Frogcloset responds:

nice all boxes ticked
thanks

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

It looked like you were back with your last one

But this one dragged it down alot. You one of my favorite authors however the humor now is getting kind of dare I say a little too stupid. I know back when you made dr. bob and mystery car they were stupid. But what always made me laugh was the funny voices. There was only one guy with another voice that made me laugh in this one. There wasnt much humor just random violence which you took the blood and bone out of. Go back to doing more of the funny stuff like in mystery kar where he gets stuck in the vcr or where dr bob talks to the little action figure thing. The bungee jumping one was good aswell however this in my opinion was one of the worse ones since the last few after your movie. I hope the villain thing works out well for you.

Dum simian 2 Dum simian 2

Amazing graphics

However for it being so short it left me wanting more :). I hope it didnt take all of those 3 years to make that. Still considering how good it was I wouldnt be surprised.

Supi responds:

7 days... :)

Metroid; Beginings Metroid; Beginings

I see alot of work went into this

Very good game I see you worked real hard on it. Although the running animation looks a little fake so try working on that. Thats about it though good job.

Uber Breakout II Uber Breakout II

Good game

Very original idea and it was really fun. I hope you get front page for this.

Killing Spree v1 Killing Spree v1

Amazing scripting..

That was sooo much fun. Its going on my favorites. But you need to remake this with sound. Even the bakground could stay white if you just added sound. Add more weapons but whatever you do. DO NOT MAKE IT AN OBJECTIVE GAME. Dont make it levels or anything just a free ride killing spree. Awsome job